2008年4月14日月曜日

I am in Vancouver !














Hi everyone!I am so sorry, I have not written the blog
so long time. How are you??

I am in Canada now as knowing also to everybody already.
I arrived to Vancouver on 28 Mar. Two weeks have passed since
I arrived to Vancouver. How time flies!

Now I stay in Canadian family's home.
They are a married couple who are younger than me!
They are very kind, and almost and all Canadian are also very kind.
I like this country !

I took this photograph when I went to Nanaimo last weekend
with my host family. My host mother's mother lives in farm in Nanaimo.
There are many cows in the farm. I was very excited!
















Yesterday I cooked roll-sushi for my host family.
It was delicious !


I want to write more a lot of events.
But it's too much, so I put only photographs.

















Sakura.
There are a lot of Sakura trees!
















STOP!





















Spring has come!















Blue sky.
















Mmmmm!
It's so delicious!!



Mountains.

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...
このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。
Mariko さんのコメント...

Loooong time no see,Miki!!!!
How are you doing? You look fine.
I am looking forward to update your blog.
Did you go to Nanaimo?
Did you find our teacher's house?

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Miki,
Yes, I'm also looking forward your update!!! You already visited Nanaimo. Wao, I'll told Adam about you.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hi Miki,

I'm Gaku who was class mate in ELS. Please don't delete my comment. It's been for a long time. How are you? Are you inured to live in Canada. As long as I read your blog, you look enjoying your new life.
In fact that I'm in Melbourne on business now. It's hard for me to understand English that native spearkers talk. Although it might be also hard for you, let's do our best.

Mika Kawasaki さんのコメント...

Hi MIKI,

How's your English?
What a beautiful place Vancouver is! Your photographs are very nice.
I'm looking forward to your next update!!