2007年11月26日月曜日

I love Japanese culture



I learned to dressing for Kimono.

Today I graduated from dressing class of regular course,
and I got a certificate. The regular course is to put on the
Kimono for myself.

Today I decided to learn to graduate course.
The graduate course is to put on the Kimono for other people.
If I master to put on the Kimono for the other people, I would
to put on the Kimono for my sisters.

I have 3 sisters.
So, if they want to put Kimono, I would to help them.
It's very wonderful isn't ?

I feel many country's culture is very deep.
Japanese culture is very deep, too.

I was born to the Japanese, and I want to understand
the culture of Japan more deeply.

I love Japanese culture !

3 件のコメント:

ai さんのコメント...

Hi Miki!
You do many things in your spare time! The skill for dressing Kimono is fabulous and useful. I used to go the dressing shop when I wore Kimono, it was so inconvencience.

Iku さんのコメント...

Hi Miki, I love your kimono. You looks good!
I love wearing kimono, but I can't put on the kimono by myself. So I always helped to dress for a kimono by my mother.
Do you usually wear a kimono?
I bought an antique kimono in Asakusa. It was really
cheap (but It was excellent condition!). So I've been to Kyoto in it. I love Japanese culture too.

miki さんのコメント...

>Ai & Iku

Thank you for the comments!

I will learn the kimono tomorrow.
I was decided that it seemed to be a woman this year when this year started from me it became.

So, I started to learn to wear the kimono.

It ends soon this year.
However, I seem to be a woman and did it become it?

I don't know...