2007年10月28日日曜日

Miyako island


I went to Miyako island from 11 Oct to 15.
I had been to there first time.

Miyako island are make up of five small island.
They are Miyako island, Irabu island, Shimochi island,
Kurima island, and Ikema island.


Miyako island gain fame by blue seas.
That blue is called "Miyako blue" by every people.
The blue has many kinds, for example light blue, sky blue,
deep blue, and more.
I don't know haw to explain this color.
So, you look the following pictures!






From Higashi henna lighthouse view of the sea.





A my friend.





I felt very happy !




This is the famous food of Miyakojima (Okinawa), Soki-soba.

It's very tasty.



Sun set at beach.






Many tropical fish in the sea.




White sands, green plants, and blue sky.



White sands, green plants, and blue sky and sea.







They are Banana parfait and Dragon fruit parfait.



I could see the rainbow!





This pictures are hermit crabs and corals.








Blue sea and bridge.











This is the Sumubari-soba.





This is the famous beer of Okinawa "Orion beer".

7 件のコメント:

チュプ さんのコメント...

Wow!!Beautiful photo!!
Your photo made me very happy.Thank you!!
You had a wonderful time,don't you!!

ai さんのコメント...

Miki!
I'm very happy to look your beautiful photos and poetic sentences. Miyakojima looks like a natural paradise!

miki さんのコメント...

Good morning, Kana and Ai.
Thank you for your comments!

I wanted to write about travel of Miyako island long time.
Finally,I wrote this.

I like to take pictures and to write sentences.
But, my writing level is not high.
So, sometimes I feel stressed that I can not good describe.

But, your comment give me power!
I keep to write!

Mariko さんのコメント...

Hi Miki,

I think that you take the picture very well.
The weather of Miyako-jima seems to be very good.
I am envious of you.

sao☆ さんのコメント...

Hi Miki,
I want to watch your bikini★
But I love this pictures!

Unknown さんのコメント...

Miki – I found your blog while I was browsing for photos of Miyakojima. I lived on Miyakojima for three years and worked there as an English teacher. Your photos are very nostalgic for me, as I miss Miyakojima and I had a good time there. It sounds like you had a great trip!
Darin

Yoshie さんのコメント...

What a beautiful view! You are great photographer.Please tell me about this place.Do you have a map?I want to go there by myself with a rental car.